This course is designed to save the agency money by getting ideas sold in first time and avoiding needless rebriefs. The aim of the course is to get people presenting the right work, in the right way.
- This course was founded on the premise that good work does not sell itself.
- The objective of this course is to save the agency money, to get ideas sold in first time, and avoid needless rebriefs.
- It is designed to be very interactive, and the structure covers all aspects of preparation, through to the actual sell, and then keeping the work sold. Delegates will get the opportunity to practice how it should be done.
- The course includes, discussing and understanding the importance of ideas, how to judge the work, and how clients judge work, how to prepare for a presentation, and then presenting the work itself.
- Good with a mix of Account Handlers/Planners, or just with creative's. All levels up to and including AD, Senior Planner, any level Creative's.
- The course runs for 1 day with 6-8 people.